This is a view of the first tee at PNCC. James Farr and Mrs. Chandler and two others are setting off for a round of...
Lifetime summer resident, who loved and supported the Library, and bequeathed funds for the Children's Room
There was a raft which we could swim out to. My mother and I think Sally Sprague went out there along with another friend –...
Wonderful shots of teenagers in the solarium, adults on beach and more.
Jackson worked at Beach & Country Club for over 40 years till 1952. He started as a Bell Boy at the Jocelyn Hotel in 1899.
This is perhaps THE MOST IMPORTANT photo ever taken of Prouts. Be sure to zoom in to see detail, like the float at the beach...
2015 Interviews with David McGovern and Jim Rose + Photos+Movies
Great nephew of Winslow Homer, owner of The Studio, husband of Dorie Homer, beloved, helpful Prouts Necker, Charlie was active in all aspects of Pourts,...
Word Search Tips
- Type words to search, e.g. “Bob Jordan”, “1942”
- Press the “Enter”/”Return” button on your keyboard
- Use drop-down lists and checkboxes to filter your search.
- Number indicates how many items for that topic.
Zoom, Slide Show, Captions
- Click on images to zoom and see captions.
- You can also download, print and share.
(Visited 3,724 times, 21 visits today)