In 1604 Samuel de Champlain anchored off Stratton Island. Map Key: The figures indicate fathoms of water_. A . The river. B . Place where...
Note: Atlantic House, three libby houses (also took boarders) Beniah, Thomas, Silas Jason; Copper Shop. Both 'Prouts Neck' and 'Libby's Neck' names appear.
This map by S.L.Stephenson is a summary of the 1879 survey with 522 plots which defined and continue to define most properties in Prouts Neck....
THIS IS AN OLD MAP to test this map-post.... But does this info go into the original media also???
Word Search Tips
- Type words to search, e.g. “Bob Jordan”, “1942”
- Press the “Enter”/”Return” button on your keyboard
- Use drop-down lists and checkboxes to filter your search.
- Number indicates how many items for that topic.
Zoom, Slide Show, Captions
- Click on images to zoom and see captions.
- You can also download, print and share.
(Visited 3,987 times, 1 visits today)