We hope to find a better copy of this someday. Some nice detail on Prouts, Biddeford and Old Orchard.
The Portland Airport (located in Scarborough) opened in 1928. Charles Lindbergh tried to fly into it in 1927 while it was still udner construction, but...
Scarborough Harbor dredging. The Sea Wall on the Pine Point spit was built not long after. This and an additional sea wall in place 4...
Word Search Tips
- Type words to search, e.g. “Bob Jordan”, “1942”
- Press the “Enter”/”Return” button on your keyboard
- Use drop-down lists and checkboxes to filter your search.
- Number indicates how many items for that topic.
Zoom, Slide Show, Captions
- Click on images to zoom and see captions.
- You can also download, print and share.
(Visited 4,219 times, 1 visits today)